An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Duchess knew the lives of each and every one of his outcasts were just as important as the other. Of course she understood his deep perhaps heroic nature when it came to saving Emersyn. And of course here she was, outside the door or down the steps. If Duchess was really honest with herself, she would prefer Emersyn to back off some. She was kind of acting like a life for a life but unfortunately Duchess wasn’t like Indigo. She wouldn’t have protected the life of a stranger at least single handedly. She was too much of a coward to. She was too much of a coward to protect herself. She felt differently towards Gypsy, maybe towards Segin too. But she felt the odds were far out of her favor. She would probably die trying to protect one of them. Of course there was no question towards Indigo.

She smiled as Indigo suggested with his tone, but giggled as his moved nibbles into her skin, tickling her. "I thought you didn’t want to think about that." Her gaze moved slowly down his chest and back to his own eyes as she fluttered her lashes, moving in for their familiar slow, gentle kisses. Her back legs hooked carefully around him, careful not to rearrange his bandages or accidentally rub against where he would hurt. Motions like these came natural for them, but it seemed they had always been natural. To her, it had felt like they just belonged to each other. Indigo treated her delicately, unlike her previous relationship. As her paws rubbed gently on his shoulders she rocked herself gently along his body, but still in no way to touch his sensitive parts or wounded area. She whined but as she pulled her kisses away from him, a smile came across her face, "You told me this wasn't very nice, either." She would use his word against him, at least joking for now. But she could at least hope, or know about how great it would feel to be together again after all this time.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.