An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Duchess nearly blushed as Emersyn mentioned Indigo talking about her a lot. But maybe she secretly expected him too. She did like to think of herself as the most important woman in his life, though she wasn't outward about it or didn't act like everyone else should kiss the ground she walked on or anything. She tried to make the rest of them feel welcome and equal, it was what Indigo would want or at least she thought so.

She nodded as Emersyn agreed to help her out, maybe a silent thank you but she supposed she would vocally thank her afterwards. Duchess was much more quiet than she was social. She wished everyone could feel what she had going through her mind like Indigo could. But he wasn't quite catching onto everything now, was he?

She followed Emersyn out into the grasses of the courtyard, facing her head on as she explained a few things or maybe what were good points to go over. She asked how much Duchess knew herself, and Duchess shook her head slightly, her gaze looking up at Emersyn's still with a small smile, "I only know how to hunt, I've never had to protect myself from anything." In a way, that was a lie. She did have to protect herself from Draco, she just chose not to and didn't see the wrong in his actions. "My job was provide." She stated, though she didn't want Emersyn to feel like she was pampered or anything like that. But she wasn't one to talk others down like her problems were worse than theirs, she felt completely opposite in fact. "I'm willing to learn as much as you want to teach me. We can take it slow."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.