An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-02-2021, 12:51 AM

Briar grinned and giggled with happiness and excitement as they tagged each other back and forth all the way through the trees that blocked off the hot springs and around the steaming pools. He made her so indescribably happy and no one else could get her to act this silly and and playful like he could. She had no worries about acting a certain way or keeping up any appearances when it was just the two of them. They had already seen each other in such low and high points so everything else just felt natural and easy. She followed his lead up the slope to the top of the Sunset Falls, all the way the den that he said his family used to live in, declaring that it was theirs for the night. She chuckled and stepped inside, looking around the spacious den curiously. There was a main room with several other rooms and alcoves branching off of it as well as a pile of furs that were left behind. The den was really well constructed though since it was still in very good condition even though no one had lived in it for a long time.

She joined in and helped him as he took the furs outside to shake them free of the dust that had accumulated on them so that they'd have clean bedding for the night. At his exclamation she lifted her gaze from the work she was doing on one of the last furs, bringing her gaze up to look at the stunning sunset that gave the falls their name. She blinked and grinned at the sight form the top of the falls. It was absolutely stunning and she loved that they were up a bit higher where they could look down over the sloping hill of the falls with the water running down the incline and catching all the bright oranges and reds on the glittering water. She smirked when he mentioned how it wasn't bad even though it wasn't the view from the tower. "Well, it's no tower view, that's for sure, but-" she said as she turned her attention back to her Blue Boy, her words pausing as her gaze met his again and she saw how the warm sunset caught in his amber eyes and brought out the flecks and fiery tones in them, making her heart miss a beat as a silly grin pulled across her lips.

"But it's still really beautiful," she finished after a beat once she found her thoughts again, just grinning and looking at him for a long moment. He was so handsome, especially in this light, and she was just so glad that he had decided to come get her to spend the night here. She abandoned the fur she had been shaking out and came over to sit next to him to look out at the sunset, leaning her side into his and nuzzling into his neck. "Thank you for doing this, Artorias," she told him genuinely, kissing his cheek. "I know I just came back home not all that long ago, but... I was still missing you a lot. I don't like being away from you."

Briar Fatalis