An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
06-02-2021, 07:20 AM

Festivities were not Hattori's thing. Of course, he saw the merit in drawing allies close and celebrating, but the noise and fan fair of it all got beneath his fur in ways he preferred into to think about. Had the long winter made him antisocial, so narrow-minded as he focused only on keeping the pack safe from outward threats? It certainly seemed that way, even Hattori could recognise that he'd changed and not entirely for the best of Ashen. He'd spent minimal time with the pack lately and even less with his children and wife. He knew she understood, Venom always would, but it frustrated him all the same and thus drove him to do better, be better.

Stepping out from between the trees, Hattori made a straight line for Venom's side. There was no need to worry or fuss, the hounds were attending the borders and making sure all who attended were indeed supposed to be here. No doubt his cat was around somewhere too, keeping a watchful eye out lest a tournament fight get out of hand.

"Venom." He greeted in a low, reverent, rumble. His eyes scanned the crowds, seeing all the hard work Venom had put into organising this all, and he let out an appreciative rumble. He did not intend to sweet talk his way back into her graces, if he'd even fallen, but it felt right to state the truth. To let her know what was on his mind, as always.  "You have done well. I apologise for not assisting, I am not-" his paw floundered. "I will be better."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]