Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-02-2021, 09:54 AM

He could feel the nerves radiating off of his sweet fiancé as he started describing the event that their wedding had grown into, his expression softening apologetically as Void struggled to find the words and he buried his head into his neck. Plague wrapped his arms around him and tucked his head down over his, holding him close and protectively as he nuzzled against the top of his head. He hadn't meant to overwhelm his sensitive, shy man, though he could certainly admit that their planning had gotten a bit larger than he had even intended. Once that ball got rolling he and Venom clearly let their excitement get the better of them. "Don't worry, my love. There's nothing to be nervous about. Just pretend no one else is there and that it's just you and me. And when it's all over we can come back here and enjoy being Void and Plague Abraxas-Destruction."

A grin pulled across his lips at that thought, his heart fluttering in his chest and excited butterflies taking off in his stomach at the idea of being Void's husband, sharing his name, sharing a home with him. They would finally get the life they had been wanting for so long and it no longer felt out of reach. There would still be plenty of challenges and hardships ahead of them between his family that was still missing and his own family duties that he was still unsure of how to face, but... All of that felt insignificant to the love that he had for this wonderful, caring man. "I love you," he repeated softly as he left tender kisses across Void's ears, squeezing him encouragingly in his embrace. "If you want us to change any of the wedding plans you just say the word. I want this to be something you'll enjoy too. If it's just going to cause you anxiety then it isn't worth it."

He pulled back just a bit, enough to tip his head down and catch Void's gaze with a smile. "Would you like to see the outfits I've been working on at least? I think you're going to look quite handsome in it."

Plague | Viridis | Procella