Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
06-02-2021, 10:53 PM

Though she would never be able to know it for sure, nor was Recluse empathetic enough to really care either way but it seemed that emotions were running high. Recluse for her part was dealing with two conflicting feelings, the festival was a celebration, recognition that the empire was still growing and expanding but it was overshadowed by the death of her uncle and the uncertain future of her new cousin...

So maybe it was perfect she'd ended up with her first opponent seemed to be working his feelings out through the fight, just as she was going to. The male started to charge towards her and Recluse quickly spread her limbs to stabilize herself, but he feinted and she wasn't quite fast enough to stop him from grabbing hold of her right hind leg, just below the hock. He jerked and she hissed in pain, but managed to remain standing.

Recluse would attempt to quickly shift her weight back slightly, grounding her remaining hindpaw into the dirt and trying to flail her caught hind paw, hoping at best to shove it into the man's throat but at worst simply force him to free her.

Recluse Klein vs Naiche for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Large
Build: Light
Disability: Light blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Intellectual & Master Fighter

speech think action

Art by Akage-Kitsu
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.