Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2021, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2021, 12:50 AM by Sirius. Edited 1 time in total.)
I can't destroy what isn't there
Her words fell on deaf ears. Anger coursed through his body, roaring past his ears, and thrumming like drums in his skull. She had left him, that's where she had gone, wasn’t it? For she had been gone. He remembered… something. Someone telling him that she was… no longer here. Why had she left him? His Zee. His beloved. Why would she leave him, when he loved her so.

She backed away from him, as though she couldn’t bear the touch. As though she wanted that of her lover instead of her mate. “Zee.” He growled softly in warning. DIdn’t she understand? He would never let her go. He loved her, he loved her so much it hurt to breathe. For some reason he had thought she was lost, but clearly she was right here before him. Here, and he would give anything not to lose her again. “Zee.” He said again, his voice softer this time, breaking over her name. Breaking like his anger broke, like a storm crashing upon stones and breaking apart, gone. Gone to the earth and no more.

“Please.” He whispered softly, taking another, smaller step towards her. Slow, soft, as though afraid of startling her. “Please, don’t leave me again, I can’t bear it.” Another step, equally as slow. “I need you.” He had always needed her. His touch stone. His heart. All the parts of him that mattered. If the choice was between her and oxygen, he would choose her. Between her and life and all the bits and pieces between. Her or the Armada, her or his soul. Her. Her, her, her.

"Speech"