Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
06-03-2021, 01:11 AM
Tamsyn paused, her expression twisting with her own sorrow and pain as she watched her friend tumble into delusion, his anger giving way to desperation as he repeated Zee's name. The break in his voice broke her heart that had always been too soft for him. She didn't move away from him as he took those slower, more careful steps toward her, but she was still very much on edge, still very much ready to duck away if she had to. She didn't want to be fearful of him, she didn't want to be worried about how he was going to react or respond. She longed for the easy days when she spend time with him without worry, but those days are gone. This is what she was left with.

A dark fear ate at her as she looked up at him with tears welling in her eyes. He had forgotten her just as Resin had forgotten her. Everyone close to her was slipping away and a sharp pain stabbed through her heart at the thought. "Sirius..." She spoke in a pained whisper, her mint gaze pleading with him. Look at me. Remember me. "I'm. Not. Zee. I'm Tamsyn. Please, Sirius... Look at me." She didn't even look remotely close to his former mate and that only told her how far gone he really was. She just need him to come back, just long enough for him to realize what was going on, long enough for her to get him to someone that could help.

Tamsyn Carpathius