Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
06-03-2021, 01:37 AM
Tamsyn tensed as he drew even closer, her eyes squeezing closed as he leaned his head into her neck. Her ears folded back against her head and her teeth grit together as she scrambled to think of what the hell she could do. He needed help - help that she couldn't give him. She wondered how long he had been getting worse. Had he ever really begun to get better after Zee? Or had the strength he had shown for her before Resin's death just been a facade? She slowly began to realize that she had been the trigger, that Kane's scent on her had some how flipped some kind of switch in him and had pulled out this persistent delusion that somehow made him see her as Zee.

She wanted to shove him away, to continue insisting that he see her for who she was, but it was no use. "I'm sorry, Sirius," she said softly, her stomach churning. She couldn't pretend to be Zee, but she could perhaps calm him enough to see reason. "I understand. I'm not going anywhere. But... Can you please look at me?" She needed him to look at her. See her mint eyes, see her black fur, her white markings, the huge scar Resin had left across her face. She needed him to see who she was.

Tamsyn Carpathius