Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2021, 12:48 PM
She turned back to him, shaky and uncertain. He watched her a moment. His old friend, a wolf he could potentially have loved, in another place and another time. If their lives weren't domino's, stacked against them and tumbling away from them. He looked at her, saw the stiff fear and the weight on her shoulders. Understood that he was the reason it was there. He turned to Zee, and he smiled. No, he did not need his touchstone Tamsyn. He would let her go, and the potential between them would crumble as though it had never been.

"Oh I can see that alright." He said with a cold sneer. "Was Resins body still warm when you fucked him? Did you think 'thank God a wolf without trouble I can run off with and forget my promises to Resin and Sirius?' Those you love mean nothing to you, so get out of here. Get out, and go back to him. Go." He held the sneer in place, chasing her away with his words. Chasing her away from him, because he was not going to let Zee go. Because he too was breaking his promises, and he was embracing madness. It was better if she did not see this, better if she fell into the arms of her other lover. Better for everyone if he never met this wolf. He loved Tamsyn too, and that love was his final straw.