Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
06-03-2021, 07:09 PM

Lost Inside My Head I Open Up The Door
Step Right Off The Ledge Into The Abyss

Rudyard came back with a shove and a bite to her scruff. She couldn't complain, at least he was willing to put down his teeth. It was more exciting that way. Maybe it even seemed like she was moving into his attacks, but either way it was a good challenge to do so. One day it probably wouldn't be that great of a decision, she could lose an eye or something. Hopefully the non-functioning one.

Rudyard tried to push Relm down to the ground, but she held strong at least for now with her paws holding well underneath of her. He still had an upper hand on her for now, and the only counter she had in mind that she went for was another aimed bite this time around his foreleg on the same side she had just attacked his shoulder blade. She was at least low enough to get a good aim, and hopefully the weight that he had pressed on her with his own body would be enough to hold them both steady in order to be successful.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Rudyard for Spar (Tournament)
Round 2/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual