An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
06-04-2021, 01:04 AM

Briar felt her heart skip when Artorias admitted that he felt the same way and had ever since the first night that they kissed and snuggled together. There was something about knowing that he felt the same that made it all the more exciting, almost like it reaffirmed that how much she liked him wasn't just one sided. They did genuinely like and want one another and that made her heart pound but also made her happier than she could ever describe. She wore the same sheepish grin, but her tail wagged excitedly back and forth through the grass behind her. It felt like there were absolutely no barriers or secrets between them any more. It wasn't really much of a barrier or secret really, but somehow it was freeing to know how they really felt.

She leaned into the touch of his paw, feeling those now familiar electric tingles across her skin with a pleased hum. She nodded quietly to his question, a wider grin pulling across her features. Briar leaned forward again, catching Artorias' lips with her own, her turquoise gaze drifting closed as she sank into another tender, loving kiss, desire flaring to life even more freely in her now that she had a name for it and knew that this wasn't a one way street. One of her paws slipped up, tracing along his neck up to his cheek while she was kissing him, her paw still resting on his cheek when she gently broke their kiss a few moments later, her grin returning.

"So... I might have asked my big sister about all these feelings..." she told him with a bit of sheepishness, giving him a slightly apologetic look for bringing Asla into their lives just a bit. It was for a good cause though in the end. She shifted closer and slipped her forelegs around his neck, her eyes shining with affection for the blue and black wolf in her embrace. "She said it's just hormones from us getting older and that kissing and stuff was totally fine... just to not have sex," her face flushed toward the end, giggling shyly and grinning wider. She never would have thought that she would be having this kind of conversation with Artorias if she thought about how they had been back in the day before all of this stuff happened. She loved how they were now and she couldn't wait to get to get even closer to him, mentally and physically.

Briar Fatalis