size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
06-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Void din’t have to hide the crazy feelings that washed over him at times. Plague was understanding and supportive, no matter what. Knowing he would always have him to trust and care for him soothed the star spangled man. Plague held him tight, assuring him with his affection and his words that it was all going to be okay, it was going to be worth it all once everything was said and done. The sound of their shared name and the thought of returning here alone brought a grin to his features but Void didn’t lift his head from Plague’s chest. There was a bright future to look forward to, they wouldn’t be without their challenges but they would be taking on life together. Even if they still had their dear family to take care of, this would be their home.

Void breathed in the warm scent of Plague’s fur as he softly repeated those three important words. He whined softly in agreement, while Plague’s kisses soothed his dark ears. Void wasn’t quite ready to release his mate, but Plague pulled away slightly and tried to encourage him with the promise of their decorative adornments for the ceremony. Void already knew Plague went above and beyond and this was absolutely no different.

Blue and lavender eyes caught vivid verdant as Void looked up and took in a deep breath. ”I can do it,” he spoke determinedly if not quietly. He’d muster his courage and stand with his head held high next to the one who he freely shared his heart. ”You don’t have to change anything for me.” He promised as he pulled away slightly, ready to right himself on his paws. ”I do want to see, I know anything you create is amazing.” He added with another longing kiss. Being away for so long was so hard, especially when it felt like Plague was connected to his soul.