gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-04-2021, 02:41 PM
Pyrite raced forward, her lithe form couldn’t be beat in terms of speed. She was quick on her feet and quick of the mind. She had to be. Pyrite was and always would be a very small she wolf, her brothers and sisters already towered over her. She may have been Bronze’s twin in appearance but their body types couldn’t be more opposite. Pyrite was small and dainty like Kirsi, Bronze had the making of a giant like their father Song. Like the little fox she was, Pyr raced over the crusted snow. Her golden tipped paws danced over the frozen wonderland and brought her face to face with a midnight woman standing in the snow.

She was only vaguely aware she was dreaming but the voice was still off putting. Like she was the distant echo of a life long lived and passed. ”I always enjoy running,” Pyrite returned hesitantly. Though safe in the dream world she wasn’t confident in this strange wolf’s presence. However familiar she felt. ”You know me?” She questioned in return. Pyrite was confident she had never met this wolf in her waking hours or in some kind of dream. The fog parted to reveal small snow covered pines and a tiny fire was conjured before them. Like she was always supposed to find her here.