gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-04-2021, 03:01 PM
The spirit could feel and see the hesitancy roll from the girl's small body in waves. Even if she had not spoken in the same manner, Silent would not have been surprised. Most of her great-grandchildren were unaware of who she was; it was a new routine that Silent found quite challenging. She was not upset in the least; it gave her something to do, aside from endless naps with Bronze and walks along many landscapes with her beloved. As she watched the young girl approach her after racing to her heart's content, she listened to Pyrite's question as the landscape began to change. "Exactly like your grandfather," she agreed, nostalgia taking ahold of Silent as she thought about Mercury and his past races with his siblings. Who knew that such sweet memories would come in handy?

The black woman nodded and moved to walk towards her, taking only two steps before stopping completely. "I have known about you since before you were born, my darling," she answered. Warmth and love radiated in the green pools that perfectly fit for her facial features. "You look like your brother, but my goodness, you are so much more than that..." She gently smiled, a soft aura of wisdom radiating around her larger frame. "I know you are unsure of who I am...and that's all right. If you are curious about me, I can tell you who I am...but only if you tell me who you are first." Sitting upon her black haunches, she waited patiently, wondering if the young pup would be up to her small challenge. Again, it was something for Silent to do, as well as love and appreciate her great-granddaughter even more.