An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-04-2021, 06:52 PM
As Emersyn explained and demonstrated, Duchess would try to follow through as best she can. Though, she guessed it was as the large woman had stated, the stances weren't much different than if she were stalking a prey. But obviously, this wasn't to be quiet, this was to be steady. Duchess evened out for paws a bit slowly beside Emersyn, though she was probably acting like it had to be a little too perfect. Her paws skittered as she tried to decide exactly how far apart they should be or the placement. She at least had a bit of anxiety embarrassing herself, though maybe she was doing that by trying so hard.

Duchess looked down at her knees as Emersyn explained, but couldn't quite get the movement right. Be stiff but loose? She wasn't really getting the hang of it, but she supposed she would need a lot more practice. It seemed a little easier as she tried to mimic Emersyn, but she still didn't really have it. At least the idea and the demonstration was still in her mind.

She lowered her head which was a bit more natural for her. Aligning her spine and moving with careful feet seemed to be something she was used to, or at least already knew. She found herself easily moving around, facing Emersyn as they traveled in the stance. She really couldn't imagine herself striking out at anyone though. Prey and wolves were different to her. And even though she may not have liked the idea of hurting anyone, she had more of an issue with her lack of confidence to defend herself.

She stood still, raising her head though her expression was mostly flat when she spoke, "I appreciate you doing this." She didn't know if this was something that Emersyn enjoyed or if it unlocked some kind of dangerous past for her. Duchess wasn't one to ask, but she always had an open ear if one was needed. "It is easy to relate to hunting."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.