size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-06-2021, 11:08 AM
I am in desperate need of plots. My muse has been suffering lately due to the fact that my characters have nothing going on, which has been completely my fault because my social anxiety has prevented me from being able to approach anyone about plots/threads. Please feel free to DM me about plots, as it is much easier for me to open up and talk to people in a one on one setting.

I love creating long term, dark, twisty, dramatic plots but I always like to leave room for things to change or be adjusted as things progress ICly Putting characters through trauma is my specialty and brings me great joy. I'm also definitely open to more lowkey "see where it goes" type of plots as well. I don't have too much info on each char here because I suck at updating these little blurbs but profiles are linked.

Shiba Klein
Healing and Intellect skills, Dawa Hashmallim in Habari. I am looking for just about anything for Shiba aside from a love interest.

Cosette Amour
Healing and Intellect skills, Kin in The Hallows, but will be going with Indigo to join his band. Cosette is open for anything and everything. She still has not met anyone really in the Hallows or any of Indigo's other girls so she is feelings very lost and out of place.

Akari Matsuda
Fighting and Healing skills, currently joining Abaven. Akari is open to anything and everything. She is currently trying to help her friend and fellow koi wolf, Asuka, to regain her confidence.

Halcyone Pagonis
Hunting and Healing skills, loner and spartan. Halcyone is open to anything and everything, but may have a bit of a mouth with anyone who isn't also a spartan.

Celosia Praetor
Fighting and Hunting skills, Creatus of Incendium. Celosia is open to anything and everything, though she is still a pup and may be a bit more limited in what she can do and where she can go.