size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-06-2021, 01:03 PM

Artorias had been a little nervous to admit how being with Briar had made him feel, not knowing if she'd reciprocate these intensely strong urges and feelings, but when she grinned and nodded in return his worries melted with an excited skip of his heart. He didn't get a chance to respond before her lips were claiming his in another kiss, the boy murring in quiet surprise and delight as fire-touched eyes also closed, losing himself to the sensations of love and desire. Briar's paw left sparks dancing on his skin where she touched his neck and cheek, burning him in the most pleasant of ways. Now that he knew the desire he felt deep down was felt by Briar as well, it seemed to stoke it even hotter, the blaze raging almost out of control.

When their lips parted, Artorias' eyes opened behind half-closed lids, matching her grin while she continued to caress his cheek. His own paw continued its trek down the side of her neck and over her shoulder, coming to rest wound around her side with pads on her mid back. His ears perked and eyes opened wider with a touch of surprise. So Briar had mentioned their relationship to her older sister? He had never met her, but he'd heard of Aslatiel in passing. If she was giving Briar advice on their relationship though and guidance on how their feelings were developing, he supposed she was pretty cool. A low hum of delight rumbled in his throat as Briar slipped closer to him, his other paw coming up to complete the loop around eher sides while she held onto his neck, his roguish grin turning more sly when his princess mentioned how their kissing was fine, as well as the mention of some other stuff, but no sex.

"That's fine by me," he remarked with a chuckle. He wasn't even entirely sure he knew the nuances of sex or mating yet anyway, so he was grateful he wouldn't have to deal with that hurdle yet. "I like kissing you too much to stop now, Princess." As if to prove his point, Artorias placed a quick, playful peck on Briar's lips, meeting her gleaming turquoise eyes with fiery amber again. Gods, he couldn't get enough of her! Holding her, touching her, kissing her... Nothing seemed to quell the fire that burned for his Briar. It was funny thinking back on how their relationship had changed and grew over their lifetime, but Artorias wouldn't have changed a moment of it for the world. Her shy giggle made him laugh as well, feeling the same pull to be even closer to her in every regard: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.

There was one question lingering in his mind though, and he asked it in a husky whisper against her lips as he teasingly brushed his muzzle against hers, not quite kissing her fully. "So what's considered 'stuff' that's allowed then...?"

"Artorias" | "Corbin"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.