Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
06-06-2021, 03:01 PM

Tyrian was so wrapped up in his thoughts that the deep-in-thought scowl he directed at the ground stayed on his features as he turned to see who was speaking.  It was only once he laid eyes on the woman and realized his face was saying unpleasant things on his behalf that his manners kicked in. Tyrian wiped the expression off his face and gave the lady a small apologetic smile. "Ah, hello there. It seems you caught me lost in my thoughts."

He glanced around, this time trying to decide if there was anything else he needed to apologize for. It was possible that his thoughts had concealed something else from him. He was quite certain he wasn't trespassing on pack land, but, as he'd been musing before the woman's arrival, that didn't mean rogues hadn't made a home here. "I hope I'm not intruding."

""

Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.