Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-06-2021, 06:01 PM

"Eska"

With the earthen man leaning back against her, something flared within Eska. A flash of fate. Something in her knew, in that very moment, that she would never be free of this man. The woman blinked, stepping away as he began to move again. He was entirely unaware of the strange epiphany that she'd had and that was just fine with her. The silver streaked fae shook out her coat and followed, hoping to shake the strange feeling along with it.

Ulric showed her the training field, offering her use of the various items there. He then showed her a greenhouse and spoke of the healers that hoped to fill it with greenery. It was an odd structure. Something that she may have never thought to craft, though to be fair, healing wasn't exactly her strong suit. She could tend to small wounds. Basic care, but that was about it.

The big man looked to her and she met his gaze. His words brought a soft chuckle from the fae. "I'm a hunter first. A fighter second." Traveling on your own, one had no choice but to be a hunter unless you wanted to fill your belly with grass. "Are there many hunters in The Hallows?" One obsidian brow arched in question. The food stores were full, she knew. "If there are ample hunters, I wouldn't mind learning a new skill. I can be whatever you need." Her gaze never left his.