Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-06-2021, 07:30 PM

She had no fear when Chimera caught up to her, putting her onto the ground and pinning her so she couldn’t move. Instead she still had that pure look of anger on her face. She directed all of it towards Dalila, maybe not accepting that Chimera was to blame. Just as she had seen Jupiter as a near God, she saw Chimera the same. He could do no wrong.

Of course that didn’t make sense in her own mind why she was feeling the way she was. Chimera could do no wrong, but what he had done had hurt her emotionally. Something she rarely ever felt. Through the almost six years of her life she had only been mentally traumatized by things that had happened to her a couple times. Tyranis and Aranea abandoning her, Jupiter treating her like trash. Now she had to think about how…

“I’m never good enough.” She nearly whined but not out of her hurt feelings, out of her angry ones. Her paws tried to push against Chimera’s leg as he held her, but clearly she was no match for him especially while he had the upper hand in this moment. “I don’ need no one!” She shouted, it seemed to be a recurring statement from her. Not that Chimera would know, she had only spoken a handful of words to him.

She probably left Chimera without a real answer to his question, but it was how she was feeling at least. Viper had always cared for herself, and maybe she felt threatened by finding a dependency for the strange affection that Chimera offered her. But then, wouldn’t that be her own fault?

Walk "Talk" Think