Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-06-2021, 07:31 PM

Chimera had released his hold on her, Viper lifted herself from the sand and shook out her pelt, watching as he turned away back to his den. Because of her own spitfire, she found his own words unimportant. She was already too fired up to see him leaving her as any more of a threat to her than what already was.

She turned away, ready to go back to her den with her companions, maybe expect to see Chimera the next day. It didn’t seem practical for her to believe Chimera was finished with her, or at least the other way around. She was more upset over the fact that Chimera was mad at her for attacking Dalila than his claim to leave her alone.

Before her feet found their stomping tracks back off the island, she found it in herself to turn around. Leaping forward towards the path Chimera took but wouldn’t move any farther than that. “I weened- I-” she let out a snort, she sincerely hated when she spoke, the words want and need mixed as she tried to speak her emotions. But everytime she opened her mouth she felt dumb. It was a big part of her low self esteem, something she couldn’t help feeling knowing she was an adult and was entirely illiterate. “I can’t talk Chimera!” She spit out, she expected him to know but he didn’t have much to go by considering most of their time together was in silence or through primal vocals.

She took a breath, stepping forward again towards him, her expression still fumed but with some sort of hurt hint, like she was more angry with herself than him. “I wanted to live with you.” He still couldn’t understand the concept, he probably still had no knowledge that she had seen him with Dalila. But that was mostly the reason she felt the jealousy towards her, and why she had come to attack her.

Walk "Talk" Think