Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-06-2021, 07:32 PM

Viper's face turned into a frustrated frown when Chimera asked about Dalila, her gaze dropping from his. It was at least some clear sign that Dalila is who was bothering her, even if Chimera was still oblivious to the thought.

She looked back at him when he spoke of Siren and that she should be happy living this close to him, or that’s how she perceived it at least. She almost rolled her eyes to the mention of Siren. She would never understand why Chimera had thought so highly of her. She didn’t care much for her way of life. Maybe she would have felt different if she had grown up with Rain the way Chimera had with Siren. But then maybe she wouldn’t be here with him.

“I’ve lived by myself my whole life.” She confessed, which wasn’t exactly the truth. But as much as she refused the happy memories when she had a family, those days were only limited to the first season of her life. She really had learned to survive on her own after she left her mother. And it was only a miracle chance she had made it this far. “I want to live with you.” She stated to him again, as if he would understand the feelings she couldn’t speak.

She paused, her gaze leaving him again in the same way they left him at the thought of Dalila, “You left me and you were with her.” It was at least enough juice to give him finally, but she wouldn’t recognize the importance of finally voicing what was wrong with her. “She is, your woman too.” It was the only way she knew how to express how she felt with words. Otherwise she would rip into Dalila again. She didn’t have much of a problem with him being with Dalila, but why could she live with him and Viper couldn’t? She did however feel the harm of him leaving her, and when she went to seek him out that night she came across them together.

Walk "Talk" Think