Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
06-06-2021, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2021, 08:35 PM by Viper. Edited 2 times in total.)

Viper took a deep breath as Chimera explained, no, that's not what she wanted to hear. She was quite simple with what she wanted, even though her expression was hard to get out in the form of "Dalila lives with you, I want to live with you." When he said that he had wanted to hurt something, that he wanted to be rough, Viper couldn't truly comprehend what he meant. But still, in the way of her thoughts, a quiet growl rolled in the back of her throat, "I can take it." It wasn't a tone of submission, it was nearly a challenge. Viper did have a lot of self esteem issues, but she felt she was plenty capable on the outside than she was the inside. She didn't see her maims as ugly, she found strength in them. She didn't think there was anything that could destroy the way she felt physically about her body. She had been past that at least.

But Chimera would continue with his explanation of what Dalila was. She took another deep breath, her head and neck shaking back and forth, trying to push the memories back that she didn't want to unfold. "I wasn' treated that way." Did Chimera understand her? Did he understand that she was referring to her life as a slave? "I didn't get a den with them." Her breathing nearly became labored through her nose, or more like she was taking many deep breaths through her sentences. She had never spoken about anything in her past to anyone. In fact, she was almost having anxiety thinking about Fireside. Tyrian had threatened her, maybe not brutally but the unknown is what hurt her. What would happen if she spoke about Fireside? What would Chimera think if she spoke about Ruina? About Dauntless? About Aranea? "I want to live with you." She stated again, her eyes opening still with the frustrated glaze and a shaky breath.

Walk "Talk" Think