Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
06-07-2021, 12:43 PM
A gentle reminder
This is a gladiator tournament. Remember to remove your battle accessories, companions, and specialties from your fight forms. Pure skill and mutations are what will be your friends.
Those named on the TOP were rolled to start the thread and get the first move in the fight. Once the start of the tournament is declared, the character starting the fight must make a thread within the 72 hour default time or your character will be disqualified.
72 hour defaults will be strictly policed and enforced. If your character does not respond within the default time, they will be disqualified. Every fight will only be two rounds long. This is to get the tournament to move along.
Remember that you still need 3 posts in each thread to claim for skill points, so keep in mind for yourself and for others that would like to claim the fights for skill points.
Skills have been locked in on 5/30, I have a file of everyone's skills, this will also be watched over. I have put everyone's locked skills in the chart here so you know what to look for when fighting them. Skills will be checked to make sure everyone is using their skills locked in on 5/30.
Default time to start threads in 6/10 at 12 NOON PST (site time)

6-11 Months
Poetry
Beginner Fighter
Beginner Intellectual
vs
Vulcan
Beginner Fighter
Beginner Hunter
_
Spark
Beginner Fighter
Beginner Intellectual