gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6
06-07-2021, 04:27 PM
Pyrite was hesitant about talking to anyone outside of her small immediate family. They were the ones that truly mattered, and she even had trouble speaking up around those within her own pack. This strange dream woman, that Pyrite still wasn’t convinced wasn’t born of her own mind, did not belong in her inner circle. ”I’m not, I’m my own wolf.” Pyrite protested unnecessarily. She couldn’t attest to her grandfather’s actions but she didn’t appreciate being told who and what she was like by someone that she hadn’t even met before. Though she did remind her a whole lot of her father.

The young girl eyes the unknown woman suspiciously as she spoke. The words were warm and knowing but Pyrite rejected the feeling of authority. This woman was to be honored and revered but Pyrite couldn’t bring herself to give into that feeling. ”Pyrite Destruction,” she told her softly in answer, as polite manners would have her do. ”Daughter of Kirsi and Song Destruction, Creatus in the pack of Incendium.” She added on carefully. The woman wanted to know who she was and she had it. The girl didn’t know what else to add unless she was asked. ”Who are you?”