size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-07-2021, 11:46 PM
He liked to be challenged. She could see that as his grin grew into something big and wicked, and he stepped closer. Pressing his muzzle to hers in a quick, passionate kiss. She returned it, swiping her tongue along his nose as he broke free. “I believe in you, baby” She said, before collapsing back onto the grass, and lounging against the cool blades of green. Spice trotted over, and jumped onto her shoulders, curling up against her neck as they both listened to any sounds that could be caught from the stream.

There was a delay, likely as he searched or settled himself into the right position. She waited, head tilted, ears cocked as she waited. Eventually, there was the sound of splashing, and then an even louder splat. She raised a brow to Spice, and could envision what trouble he was getting himself into.

He returned to her, dropping the pleasantly large dark at her feet. She looked at the soaking wet brute, the confidence in his grin, and the way his fur clung to his body. My, my. The muscles she had felt last night stood out in definition, and she glanced at the duck, then back at him, drawing her tongue across her lips. “Mmmmm, delicious.” she didn’t clarify if she meant breakfast or man.

Picking the duck up, and pulling it closer to herself, she slowly began to peel it open. “Did you want a bite, my love?”

"Speech"