size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
06-08-2021, 01:07 AM

Confusion clouded his icy blue eyes when Kitsune snorted and made some offhand comment about birds and sabertooth cats. What? Was that supposed to mean something? Was that a turn of phrase from these lands? Jeez, the Ashen Empire sounded like a weird place already. He hadn't done a lot of traveling yet in the two seasons he'd been gone from home, but the little he had done had shown him that other places were strange with unusual and often absurd customs. He had only been here for an hour or two tops and already he was bewildered by everything Kitsune had shared with him.

He kept his cool eyes on the little black and amber girl when she grinned at him. He was so happy she had been the one to find him and not some dangerous predator that would have snapped him in half while he was still unconscious. While he was lost in his own thoughts, Kit came bouncing up to plant a kiss on his cheek, making the young wolf blink in surprise. That had been unexpected, and he supposed technically this meant he had been kissed by royalty. That was not something he had expected to happen when he set sail on his travels! Damn, if only the other boys from his pack could see him now, they wouldn't believe it! Grinning back to the girl, he snickered under his breath when she gave him all the consent he needed to address her by her title. "All right then, I promise to stay here, Princess Kitty."

Kitsune asked if he needed food and supplies for the night, then looked him over and decided that he did. While he did also agree he needed some supplies to get himself back on his paws, he still put on a feigned indignant look and gasped like she'd just grievously offended him. "Princess, are you saying I look helpless? You wound my pride," he said, voice laden with sarcasm. "I don't want you to get in trouble on my behalf. Whatever you can get would be more than enough. I'm just thankful you found me." He leaned in and placed a beholden and chaste kiss back to her forehead. There, now he had kissed royalty himself too! He didn't really consider the ramifications of such an action, still too out of his senses and barely hanging on to consciousness.

"Kumiho"