gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
06-08-2021, 10:57 AM
The embrace was one that felt like it would last for ages. Silent would not have minded being in that moment for the rest of her great-grandson's days. She knew, however, that it would end up being a selfish decision on her part. When Bronze slowly pulled back to greet her eyes with his, she allowed him to and loosened her grip around his smaller frame. Curiosity twinkled in his bright gaze and she felt a sense of familiarity tingle between her and her descendent. It was a lovely feeling and it made her feel more at ease and connected to this young child. She hoped it would remain that way, even years from now.

Bronze asked what his great-grandfather was like; at first, all Silent could do was chuckle. "Where do I start?" she mused out loud. The thought of her beloved was one that held many emotions and memories for the spirit. Trying to choose where to begin was probably the biggest challenge she had to date. Silent made to stand, intending to walk a little ways, with the hope that Bronze would fall into step beside her. Once they were on their way, she answered his burning question. "Your great-grandfather, Bronze, was a miraculous man," she began, attempting to paint an honest picture of her husband. "He was quiet, smart, kind...and a protector." She smiled softly and her eyes looked as if she were looking far away. "He did not open himself up much to strangers, but rather observed them before placing trust in their company." Her black tail swayed behind her lithe frame. "Our union was unexpected, but it turned out to be the best thing the universe could have done for the two of us." Her gaze returned to the present and she looked at Bronze with an inquiring look. "What else would you like to know, my young Bronze?" she gently asked, happy excitement rolling off of her in small waves.