Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
06-08-2021, 02:03 PM

Bruises On Both My Knees For You
Don't Say Thank You Or Please

Ezra seemed confident enough, Relm admired it. Though she had a small wonder that if he was okay with beating up a girl now, would he be willing to some other time? She hoped so. At least for her, it was more wise had they been strangers fighting over something silly. Or even if they were mild friends like they were and just wanted to brawl. He shouldn't be blinded by a girl, or someone who may not have acted tough. If she had learned anything from her father's behavior, it was that looks could be deceiving and you should put little trust into anyone.

Relm let Ezra quickly gain his defenses, but she wouldn't ponder and waste time for too long. She rushed forward to close what distance they had between them. Where Ezra may have considered a few expected and normal attacks, Relm had something a little different in mind. She tried to move at him head on at first, a slight pull to his left side, but what was difficult was the sharp flip around as close as she wanted to Ezra. She moved to his left side with the duck of her head, attempting to go under him from the side just under his armpit. She still aimed for a casual bite, wanting to reach under his whole body and grab his back right leg under the hock. And finally, if she had been successful with any of it, she tried to push her weight up from under him, her spine to his ribs, hoping it could push him off balance and hopefully onto his side.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Ezra for Spar (Tournament)
Round 1/2

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Expert Intellectual