An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-09-2021, 01:44 PM
Her breath left her as Indigo responded, moving back into their kisses she carefully let herself go as she relaxed in his hold. She was a little more vigorous now that she had her peace of mind, but still somehow gentle as they continued their own dance. A feeling she felt like was new again, as if her and Indigo had never been together. And she almost wanted to replace this with the memory of their first time. They had shared a lot of other good times, but to her this one felt entirely different.

Her chest and body gently moved across his while they shared each other's lips. Somehow her much smaller frame fit into his, he helped as his paws ran the length of her. Her body tingled where he touched her, she would never grow accustomed to the feel of him. Duchess had typically taken her place under Indigo rather than any other way, potentially because of her inexperience. But this felt right, she liked being controlled by him. Here on the abandoned island, tucked away in their own solitude of paradise, she still felt no different. "Do you want me Indigo?" She spoke through a quiet exhale, her breaths heavy in her silence. She gave him room to answer if he wanted, but continued knowing his answer, "Take me, I'm yours."

She positioned her lower half with his, stopping as if teasing, or daring him to go on. Her eyes lustful now in the final moments before, she relaxed in his arms, exposing herself to what he wanted to do with her. This time there wasn't hesitation, her demons hadn't ruined a single second of this. She wasn't tense when he started as she had been every time before, and finally everything felt pure. Maybe Indigo had finally fixed her.

-Fade?-

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.