size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
06-09-2021, 07:07 PM

She was so fucking frustrating! Viper was adamant that she could take whatever roughness he could dish out and, while he knew she could, he didn't want her to. She growled at him and he snarled back, lips peeling away from rows of sharp teeth. "There's a difference. You want it. She didn't." Could the idiot even begin to understand? He had wanted to hurt Dalila. He had wanted to take her against her will to get the rage and need for violence out of his system.

Viper's words about not being treated that way and not getting a den with them didn't make any sense to Chimera. Though he was teaching her how to speak, she still wasn't very good at it. He wrinkled his nose yet again, watching as she continued to get even more worked up. Just what in the hell was her problem? All of this because she was jealous and wanted to share a den with him? He was rarely even in the den. He slept there most of the time, but it was just that: a place for sleeping.

Once more she stared hard at him and said that she wanted to live with him. He stared back just as hard. She was determined. Would he really mind if she stayed in the den with the three of them? Sort of, yeah. There would be no privacy for one. Too many bodies in one space. Why were women so fucking difficult? Hadn't he just dug her an entire fucking den? "Dalila sleeps in there. You can't be around her because you can't control yourself." He finally said. Chi took a stiff step towards the small woman. I might fuck her again. Who knows? I can't have you attacking everyone that I happen to use."" Who knew? It might not just be Dalila that he stuck his dick in. Only the future would tell. If Viper couldn't handle that, then she could just go right back to the den that he dug for her.

"Chimera Quill Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.