size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
06-09-2021, 09:26 PM

Mojito couldn't help but feel a little irritated by Asla's response... he wasn't some shrinking violet unable to handle a little bit of difficulty and an emotional pregnancy. "Alsa I would hope you'd consider me stronger than that." He turned to gaze at her for a moment, seeking to hold her gaze. "I am more than capable of putting duty before my personal feelings, I feel I've proven that already." He would turn his attention back towards her abdomen, gently laying his forepaws on her stomach and pushing ever so slightly, searching for the tiny feelings of growing lives. She was still pretty early on though and without anything concerning coming up he would quickly stop the slight message of his paws, something that was no doubt just a little uncomfortable.

Despite himself Mojito couldn't help but scoff at her next words, a laugh dropping from his lips. "I can't count the number of times I dreamed of having a family with you." He said softly, settling before the woman, his voice earnest. "But my mother... she paid the price for her litter, I don't know where a single one of my siblings of my parents are... because they were no longer welcome with my cousins. All because she chose to lay with my father... with a dog. That's the last thing I wanted, for you!" He said, blinking at her, surprised by the conviction in his own voice. He watched her closely, he was making it clear he put what he saw was good for her above his own foolish, boyish dream.

Asla spoke of kicking Naiche out of the den and the half-dog shook his head, ears flopping as he moved. "Is that what you wanted?" He prodded slightly. "Naiche seems a good man to me, he deserves to be there for them irrespective of me, if you don't want him there then that's different but please do not make any sacrifices for my sake. You have them to think about now. My position will likely keep me busy and if you want someone to lean on he seems a dependable sort." Not to mention they're his kids. He added silently in his head, unable to voice his conviction the pups Asla carried were not his... could not be his.

Speech

Holy Heck, thanks Kat!
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.