gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant
06-10-2021, 04:52 PM
She knew he was hurting, and she would remain close, sharing in sad affections for as long as he needed. More than her sickness though, she was reminded of those first few days after her mother was decidedly missing. The days when uncertainty lingered and Ulric held onto them all so tightly while at the same time juggled searching for the woman that so easily left them… Lilith leaned into his affection, grateful to have him and forever scared of the moment that she wouldn’t. She tried to comfort him but he refuted her softly, building her up as he refused to to deny blame. She tried to keep her smile up for him, especially as he went on. She was here because she fought for her life, he was just her support system. Here for her as long as he still had breath in his body.

He kissed her paw but Lillith could tell their moments together were growing few, he’d stopped to take comfort in her before even telling those involved that Aranea was dead. Lil swallowed back the emotions that were brought up in her again and she put a smile on just for her father, to take heart before the harrowing labor he had before him. ”I will.” She promised him. ”I want more time with you, too.” She added as she reclined back into the soft furs of her bed, knowing she would be asleep by the time he reached the stairwell. ”I love you.” She reminded him softly before lowering her silver features to her paws.