build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-10-2021, 05:54 PM

It's A Beautiful Lie
It's A Perfect Denial

He didn't want any of it? More for her then. "Oh, well, thanks." She guessed he was being generous. Having a pack or whatever, it must have been nice. She had never really considered joining a pack herself. She thought it would be more offered to her than she wanted to join one. She didn't like to ask for things, she was a lot more independent than she would have liked to be. She did take note of the saber cats being in the area, especially since she had never seen creatures like this before. And they didn't seem like naturally sized cats.

When he spoke again, she looked at him with a squint almost offended by his question. Of course, she wasn't catching to why he was so interested in who she was and where she came from. "Uh, I'm not really comfortable talking about that?" Maybe if things were simple, if her mother had died or Serenity had left on her own accord she wouldn't be so reluctant to talk to him. Though it wasn't necessarily a conversation she wanted to have with a stranger to begin with.

Walk "Talk"

Such A Beautiful Lie To Believe In
So Beautiful, It Makes Me