size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
06-10-2021, 06:06 PM

Indigo didn’t really sleep, not with the wet and the rain and anxiety of protecting the precious treasures within the tree behind him. He closed his eyes and drifted in a state of almost half consciousness until he heard his name from Aslatiel’s tired lips. For a long moment he was still, he wasn’t looking into the den so for this second he could almost play pretend. Like the tiny puppies that were mewling at her belly, those bright voices he heard, could have been his. What a different world they would have to live in. Instead...

Indigo shifted so his belly was turned towards the den and the new mom’s sweet features. With the light not streaming in he could much better see the colors on the puppies, and was further assured of their parentage. He smiled at her, no matter what he was proud of her and everything she had to do to bring the beautiful children into the world. No matter how much the thought of a half baked dream haunted the moment. He reached forward to first nuzzle Asla’s cheek softly before she reached up and kissed his own.

”Well, when I didn’t see you at the festival I couldn’t be so close and not see you. I thought I might get a sneak peek at my nieces and nephews.” He started softly, lowering his head close beside hers as he admired her and the tiny puppies at her side. ”When I realized you weren’t in your den I just started walking, I guess you could say I followed my heart.” He told her with a smile. No matter what he was just better when he was with Aslatiel. He was whole, he could feel all of his emotions deeper, they were so much more real. Especially his love for her. He shifted slightly and aimed another sweet kiss to her cheek.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.