build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-10-2021, 06:59 PM

It's A Beautiful Lie
It's A Perfect Denial

Her head rose as she showed a small smirk while he apologized. If only there was a reason why he was so interested in her lineage. How could she be so blind? He wasn't all that different in appearance to her. He had the spots, the brown, maybe finding her father wasn't really all that important to her after all.

Though, when he mentioned her mother's name, her stance changed entirely. She looked confused, her eyes squinted again while her head lowered, sorting through some thoughts but it didn't hit her immediately. "Yes..." It took less than a moment for it to click, but when it did, she took a deep breath, "You are my father." Her mother hadn't given her any description for him, who knew if there was even one man she could pin point on. But now that she had considered it, she was looking the man up and down, knowing for certain as each moment passed. She actually took a step back to the realization, though she didn't blame him for anything that had happened to her. Given the fact that her mother was so reluctant to give any information at all.

Walk "Talk"

Such A Beautiful Lie To Believe In
So Beautiful, It Makes Me