build
Medium
player
Chrono I

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-11-2021, 09:39 AM

It's A Beautiful Lie
It's A Perfect Denial

At first Serenity seemed put off by him. She found herself at the same loss of words as he spoke. Maybe she thought this moment would be different, or she wouldn't have been so dumb and blind. Her fluffy attitude just moments ago had completely disintegrated in this moment. The change in her posture and face from the beginning of their encounter was completely different.

She wouldn't respond to his offer yet, still her mind turning or just blanking on what else to say. But he would go on about how she had half siblings, it wasn't really a selling point for her. She didn't really care all that much about having siblings or this big idea of a family. Or maybe she did? She wasn't sure exactly how she was feeling inside, she just somehow knew that yeah, she did want to join him and his pack.

After he had said so much, she didn't leave silence long before she spoke, she forced a smile as she may have been happy or eager to join him, but it didn't entirely appear that way while she was still experiencing the new emotions that she had dreamed would be different. "I do, I uh, don't blame you." She tried to explain, but it felt hard to express her emotions and history, "I do want to join you." At least she could muster understandable words. "I don't really want to talk about it right now..." Her words were slow while she still maintained that lower stance and almost confused glare, "But I've been alone since I've been six months old."

Walk "Talk"

Such A Beautiful Lie To Believe In
So Beautiful, It Makes Me