An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
06-11-2021, 01:03 PM
Duchess hadn't noticed the turn in the air until Indigo spoke more. And slowly her smile faded. He had said it back, maybe a little reluctant. Her eyes moved away from his, as did the paw from his chest. But she still laid there in his arms, her paws still grasped onto him. This time her deep breath was harsh, like she was holding back her emotions as if to save Indigo. She couldn't find it in herself to look back up at him.

She couldn't understand his feelings. They had been together all this time since he came home from the Armada. She and the rest of the band helped him through his recovery. He had given her so much since then. She didn't understand how there was no heart to give. She may have felt some sort of anger or guilt, but it was all tuned down into silence, impossible to see what she was holding inside.

Indigo offered her the truth, but she didn't want it. "I do know." She confessed, but she didn't know the whole truth, she had only assumed. She knew he was sleeping with someone when he went to The Armada. She didn't know if it was the girl that "had his heart" or who the girl was at all. "I don't think I want to hear you say it." She hadn't known about him and Segin at least that deep, but for whatever reason the fact that they all lived together and cuddled every night and that Duchess had to share Indigo now, it had subsided any kind of jealousy she could have had towards the rest of the band. Or she was holding it back, she never addressed it in her mind. She was too focused on her time with Indigo.

She tried to steady her breath and hold back the tears, it was more out of frustration and trying to hold everything back. "I can't live without you, Indigo."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.