size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-11-2021, 06:18 PM

Lillith looked so disappointed when he told her where all the other yearlings that had followed the Knight's path were. Clearly she had her heart set on a spar, and seeing her deflate in on herself made his heart ache for her. She was trying so hard to find her place in the pack after having been so unjustly forced into solitude. When she spoke, addressing him as "sir" and dipping her head in a bow to him, Artorias scrunched up his nose and waved a paw to her. "You don't need to do that. I'm no better than you. Just call me Artorias. Or Art, a lot of wolves don't like saying my full name. 'Sir' makes me feel old," he said with a soft chuckle and small grin.

His smile softened when Lillith spoke of how useless she felt quarantined in her room, how she had only wanted to fight someone. Breathing in a slow, deep breath, Artorias peered around the empty grasslands, then up at the castle walls to make sure Ulric was nowhere in sight. "Your father would 100% kill me if he saw me doing this..." he started, slipping his sword off and propping it up against the dummy. "How about I spar with you? One on one, first one to submit or be pushed out the ring. Feel up to it?" He stepped into the sparring arena with Lillith, fiery amber eyes finding ruby red with a crooked smile.

While he knew Ulric would tan his hide if he knew he was sparring with the daughter he was most protective over, Artorias knew Lillith needed a distraction and wanted to feel like she was doing something. He'd helped train Ezra, and if she wanted it too, he'd help train Lillith as well. "Or if you'd rather, we can practice on some of the dummies. They feel pretty lifelike now, and we can go at your pace." Lillith would know best how she felt; she could decide what she was up for. Artorias, ever the enabler, would help her and make sure she didn't burn herself out.

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.