size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
06-12-2021, 06:54 PM

Lillith seemed uncertain of his offer at first, looking him over from head to toe. Artorias was well aware of how the scene would look to her. He had a foot of height on her easy, much more developed muscles due to his intense and relentless training, garbed in black leather armor with a sword and the look of a warrior. Anyone placing bets on the two of them would have made that decision in a matter of seconds, but Artorias knew that the true measure of a warrior wasn't just in the strength of their body, but in the sharpness of their mind and reflexes as well as the fire in their heart. He could see the drive blazing in the girl's garnet gaze and it inspired him. It was the same fire he felt in his heart all the time, and that was why he had no doubt Lillith would give him a good fight. He was reminded of the story Sirius Fatalis had told him long ago, about the fight against an untrained healer that he had lost, simply because the healer had outsmarted him. The moral of the story: never underestimate your opponent and never count someone out.

She spoke again, more adamant in her desire to fight him, and Artorias gave her a warm, approving smile in return. That was what he had wanted to hear. "All right, Lillith, take position. Remember, first to submit or get knocked out of the ring." He stepped into the center of the ring, running his paws across the sandy dirt and waiting for Lillith to join him. He had left Embershard against the dummy and had opted not to take a training sword in to fight her. The odds were already skewed in his favor, and the best way for the Adravendi girl to learn to fight would be starting with fang and claw, so he would fight on even terms with her. He left his armor on though since he saw she had her leopard-skin cape tied around her neck.

"As soon as you're ready, come and get me!" he said with a challenging, playful grin and focused amber eyes. Artorias lowered himself into his fighting stance, feet planted and nerves tensed, ready to respond to Lillith. "Don't hold back on me now, Lil!"

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.