size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Demisexual1K
06-12-2021, 09:35 PM

She truly hadn't known what to expect when Siren made the request of her brother to have sole ownership of her. She had seen all different sides of Chimera from the brutal side of him that had raped her to a seemingly softer side that had shown her at least a touch of empathy when he came between herself and Viper. He felt unpredictable, at least in her eyes, and maybe that was one of the things that made her so unsure around him. What she hadn't expected was for Chimera to take such offense to the question, to growl and snarl, questioning if Siren would take her place. Dalila's fur started to bristle with fear for her lady at the thought, having to bite her tongue to keep herself in her shrunken position instead of jumping up to stop him, to insist that it was okay, that she could take it for her lady.

Dalila knew that would only make things worse so she sat silently, her head hanging lower and eyes fixed on the ground as Chimera insisted that she was only a belonging that had been purchased for a pile of furs. Just a thing to own and use. It was strange - if that statement had been said to her back when she was still living in her old home, back when she had very well and truly been nothing but a slave for the upper class to use and dispose of, she wouldn't have thought twice about it. Of course she had been purchased, of course she was property. That's all she had born to be. But Siren had begun to make her feel like she was worth more than that. Her lady made her feel like she was worthy of being cared about and was worthy of being a friend. She had allowed herself to grow too attached and now she paid the price.

She fully expected him to lash out, tear into her, maybe rape her again just to prove a point, but he didn't. He made a demand that if Siren was going to take her then she would need to be replaced. Confusion pulled at her brow. Replaced? Another slave? She didn't have time to fully process that statement before he stormed out of the den and left the two women there in the shocked silence and she felt Siren lean into her, the sound of her crying shattering her heart. With Chimera gone she broke out of the submissive stance she had been frozen into, bringing her gaze to Siren with a soft whine, leaning her nose down to Siren's cheek and carefully licking away the tears that stained her pristine fur.

Quietly, she got to her paws and gently led Siren over to the bed they shared, pulling the smaller, delicate woman down into it and curling herself around her with a protective possessiveness that she had never felt before she began to grow closer to her lady. She made sure that it was her back facing the door, blocking Siren away from the outside world as she snuggled her close. She was so sweet, so delicate, and in that moment a loathing anger simmered in her gut for Chimera for making this gentle, perfect lady cry. "I'm so sorry, my lady..." she said quietly, gently pressing her nose to the top of Siren's head. With a determination she didn't know she had, she added, "I won't let him hurt you... I'll take anything and everything he does before I ever let him hurt you..."

"Speech"