gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

06-12-2021, 10:14 PM

Rûga awoke with a start, much to the humor of Sitka. He gave a low hum of amusement under his breath, then sat quietly and looked out over the eastern horizon for a few minutes until the sun had risen a little more, then turned back to Rûga and remarked, "There, I waited til dawn cracked. Now about my armor..." He merely smirked at his business partner's glare, then glanced back at the lovely lady he had been lying with moments before as she gave a languid stretch while licking her lips. Sitka made no attempt to hide his roving eyes trailing over her voluptuous form, silently appraising her. He had to admit, he felt a twinge of jealousy. How had the lone wolf armor smith managed to bed such a catch? Lucky fucker...

The lady made a sly comment of roleplaying being on Tuesdays, drawing a husky chuckle from the dire brute. "What a shame. What's today's special then, gorgeous? You might tempt me yet," he quipped back with a wolfish grin. Sitka had no shame, unabashedly flirting with the girl his friend had clearly been enjoying the night before. It wasn't like the two hadn't shared indulgences in the past anyway. Rûga asked about his armor while the fae inspected the claw marks as well. "Mutated dire wolf," he said in simple explanation. "He's dead now. Can you fix it?" Without waiting for prompting, Sitka moved closer to the red-furred man and popped the flap open on the side pocket of the armor, pulling out a pawful of semiprecious gemstones and scattering them across the ground for Rûga to inspect. "Will this cover it?"

While Rûga inspected his armor, the sweet tones of the smith's lover caught Sitka's attention in a beat. He affixed steel-blue eyes on her while she looked him over. She was even more exquisite in the daylight, bringing out every sheen of blue in her dazzling coat. Sitka flashed wicked teeth in a playful grin and chuckled again. "Little lady, anything I can do to put paws and teeth on you is a good idea in my book," he said. Sitka followed the fae's steps out into the morning sun, letting it shine across his silvery coat to bring out every highlight in his fur. He stretched his neck, looking her over again, sizing her up while also enjoying how easy she was on the eyes. "Ladies first," he purred and turned to face off against her, peering at Rûga from his peripheral vision.

"Sitka"

Warning: Sitka is an intensely mature character. Message me for content warnings.