size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

The Ooze Participant
06-12-2021, 11:00 PM
If there was one thing Keetie liked most in the world, it was being the center of attention. Sitka’s roving eyes were not missed, and the flare in Keeties step was put there for the benefit of that look. “Oh baby, I’m sure i’m more than you can handle” Her eyes flicked up him again. More quickly this time, as though there really wasn’t that much to look at. The laughter smoulder in her blue/amber eyes added to her teasing.

While she had bantered, her charming ruby knight had gotten to his paws and placed himself between them. His jealousy was like a sweet morsel on her tongue. She licked her lips, sampling the testosterone in the air. The idea came to her like a gentle breeze, brushing through her thoughts and leaving laughter in her eyes. She would love a fight, but right then and there she found there was something she would enjoy even more. “Actually, sweet Sitka, I am only fair - wouldn't you like a chance to see if your on my level? Darling Ruga, remind me why I think of you as a flame. Whoever wins among the two of you deserves a kiss” She pressed her lips together and raised her muzzle. The men were only just taller than her, but she played into that. Rolling back on her haunches, and letting them feel taller then the delicate fae “And I promise you, i’m all tongue”

"Speech"