size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-12-2021, 11:29 PM
She was right to lead with the food. He crammed it in his mouth and started chewing in no time. The canteen was left forgotten - but no doubt he would find that when he needed to. She stifled a giggle at his puffed-up filled cheeks. She would need to get him some more food first thing tomorrow. She had thought what she had brought him would be enough to last a couple days, but the rate that went down she was starting to rethink it. Her mother had complained about growing boys, so perhaps she should have been able to guess.

She made a show of scowling at him when he shook his head at her question. Still chewing away at his food. At least he didn’t try to speak with his mouth full. “Some adventurer you make” she retorted, opening the small firestarter kit to show the dried grasses and pieces of flint and obsidian inside. “So you wanna start a spark by rubbing these together over the kindling.” She had seen them at work, but hadn’t used one herself yet. So, if he wanted more than that, he would have to figure it out for himself.

She rocked back on her heels and considered him. “It’s going to be a pain to ferry any more supplies across the stream each time I come out here.” maybe that can be a problem he can work on while he worked on getting better. “I’ll need to get back, I'm not sure how often I can come visit. But.. you promised, remember?”

"Speech"