gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Joe

06-13-2021, 12:02 AM

Just as he was squaring up with the blue-furred woman, Rûga came in to place himself between the two of them, meeting the smith's gaze with a wry smirk. Ah, so it was to be a melee then? Fair enough. He and Rûga had shared women before, and if this was the direction things were headed, it wouldn't be fair to leave his friend out of the mix. The armor could wait, and if Rûga was putting work aside to join in, it either meant it would be a very easy fix or a very difficult one. Either way, more fun for him. He did love a good threesome, whether fighting or fucking. But before the fight could start, the svelte fae excused herself from the scuffle, instead turning the two brutes on one another and offering a kiss—with the promise of tongue—to the winner.

Sitka looked over the woman momentarily, knowing full well she would be worth the effort. Oh, she was a cunning vixen, and he could appreciate that. His steely gaze turned to Rûga next, meeting his friend's gaze with a wicked grin that flashed all of his teeth, the same teeth that had claimed the lives of countless wolves. "This lady of yours must be one hell of a time, Rûga. I can't wait to find out for myself," he said with a low chuckle. "I promise I won't ruin that face of yours if you promise not to fuck mine up too." Still snickering, Sitka rolled his shoulders and took his fighting stance against Rûga. He held the smith in close regards, one of the few he would consider in his inner circle, but when the sexy blue wolf was tempting him oh so effectively, he wasn't about to give up a chance to taste what Rûga had been selfishly hoarding.

Sitka wasted no time in kicking off the fight, powerful hind legs kicking off the ground to launch himself at Rûga with a snarl and open jaws. He leapt towards the red-furred brute, paws open to try and wrap around Rûga's neck while his fangs went for where the man's jaw met the rest of his skull. He didn't know if Rûga had ever fought someone like him before, someone with actual combat experience, but he was about to find out.

Sitka Thánatos vs Rûga Amanto for Right to Kiss Lorikeet
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Sitka"

Warning: Sitka is an intensely mature character. Message me for content warnings.