size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-13-2021, 07:14 PM

The woman sighed and dropped her head to the ground as she prepared to have Mojito touch her abdomen. "I don't think you're weak, Mo. Not at all." He wasn't weak, but she wanted to protect him. He'd wanted to distance himself and she'd fucked that all up. Yes, he'd done his part, but if she hadn't been weak and prompted their encounter... She didn't regret it though. Asla had wanted the half dog. She still wanted him. Mo would always have a place beside her if he wanted. That was the problem though. He didn't want. She had to respect that, which was why this admission of her pregnancy was so difficult.

When Mo settled before her, Asla didn't move from her sprawl upon the cool ground. She simply turned her head so that she could fix him with both swirling purple eyes. His words brought a slight smile to her maw. In a different world maybe they could have had that family, but not in this one. She would never be what Mojito needed or deserved.

Mo's tone became serious and he spoke of the hardships that his mother had gone through for having half breed children. Asla's brow furrowed and she eventually rolled up to lay on her stomach, head raised. She fixed the man with a hard stare, not hiding her feelings for him in the slightest. "I don't feel the same. If anyone says anything negative about you in my presence, I'll destroy them. The same goes for..." she gestured to the children growing within her. One negative word against her children and Asla would remove a wolfs face without a second thought. Reaching out with one paw, she placed it upon one of Mojito's soft sets of toes. "You are no different from me and you'll never convince me otherwise."

The conversation shifted to her kicking Naiche out of the den. "It's what I feel is fair. To me, it's what had to be done. He wasn't very happy about it, but he'll be fine." She wasn't surprised to hear Mojito praising Naiche. He was a good man. Much too good for her. On a scale of dark to light, Mojito shone brightly. Asla was darkened. Though she felt more affection for the man than she would admit, he would always be beyond her.

"Speech"

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]