ardent

Needle in your side

Zalin

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 04:47 PM

The sly smirk only grew wider as the other male bit his response back at him, oh this was just to fun. He couldn't stop himself from laughing as the other male wink at the she wolf, his ear folding back giving him that puppy look again. " Oh I am plenty experienced enough, but if the madame has others so be it. I will find others to satisfy my needs... willing or not." he laughed again and wiggled his eye brows. "No worth? I'd say more worth than your balls." he replied back his tone still light as ever, as if he was joking with the male before looking back at the she-wolf. "Forgive my tongue, it escapes me. My mother always said I had the most horrid humor." His tone friendly, but he already knew he had already done enough to prick the male's paw. He couldn't help inwardly laugh on how the male looked so proud at what was he thought was such a smart remark. " These terms sound fine to me, I will not mess with the alliances and being a saboteur I am skilled in poisons and traps. Any wolf you wish, will die slowly and guaranteed painfully and everyone will think it was just a unfortunate occurrence." he said matter of fact, though there was an underline hint that he could sway in alliance if he sought fit, but it was so slight, even the most cunning wolf would miss it.

P.S- When it all goes down... I'll be there waiting...
Love Zalin-