An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
06-13-2021, 07:49 PM
Balthier extremely willingly helped Azzie towards the river, not leaning into her but being like a pillar as she used his frame for strength. He was surprised, he couldn't remember ever seeing her walk so far before, even with help. But watching her weak legs wobble under her worried him. For the sake and happiness of herself, he wouldn't prod her about her safety. He was here after all, and he was sure Allegro would be somewhere nearby had they needed him.

He didn't push into her gentle kiss, but he didn't pull away. Sitting beside her as she made herself comfortable from the short travel. His eyes looked forward at her as she tapped the water, admiring the happiness in her face and frame. He couldn't help the bright smile across his own face seeing her so happy, like she was seeing the world for the first time. Was this the first time? It didn't feel like that, but maybe they were all too young to remember a time Azzie wasn't sick. His eyes bashfully pulled away from her as he peered down into the water, her shoulder leaned into his. "Maybe when you're a little better, I can take you swimming?" It was a question, or maybe a request. He did want nothing more than to see his sister happy and healthy now that she seemed to grow out of the illness. "I know a place or two." They were still young, but Balthier had been going out in the territories close to Abaven. He was at least sure Azzie would enjoy what experiences were given to her. "We can spend some time out here every day though, help you gain some more strength until then."

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.