An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
06-14-2021, 07:45 AM
[Image: degane9-ef51adab-bcce-4a4e-b588-8393ec8b...2D8VolKT2Y]

Kuroki didn't have to wait long till he was allowed onto his next fight. Sparring with Ike, whilst really fun, wasn't anything new and thus he was excited to test his skills out on someone else. To see if they held up just as well when his opponent fought differently. He padded into the ring, taking in the sight of his bright blue opponent. The girl didn't offer him any pleasantaries or go through the motion of acknowlding he was royalty. That was fine, Kuroki had never been a stickler for the rules and would never be a stuffy kinda guy. He offered her a lazy wave with his tail as he squared up, not at all bothered by her lack of tact.

"Nah. You could whoop me and I'd still have a great time." He had enough sisters for it not to be a big deal at all, gender smender.

Done with beating around the bush, Kuroki rolled his shoulders one last time before he kicked off into a dash, head dipped as his nubby horns aimed to jab her right in the chest. His sisters, for the most part, could take a wallop this like, so he was giving this girl the benefit of the doubt. He'd always preferefd the headon approach, so everyone knew what they were getting into. What to expect from the oni-prince.

Kuroki vs Onyx  for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Mutation 1: Antelope horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Sabre teeth - Offensive
Mutation 3: Eagle talons - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Hunter
[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]